Ten Reasons to Be Thankful in 2012
Posted on November 22nd, 2012
Here are 10 reasons pro-life people can be thankful in 2012 ….
10. The world is going our way. Worldwide, Christianity and belief in God is on the rise. Pro-life and pro-marriage populations are growing daily.
9. White Western secularism is a strange ideological holdout of the tired old Enlightenment, propped up by money and technology but destined to fail.
8. This year marked a historic low of Americans willing to call themselves “pro-choice.” Abortion is horrifying to more and more people.
7. If you’re pro-life, you’re on the side that will be remembered by history as a bright light in a dark time.
6. A lot fewer people are hitting the snooze alarm after this year’s wake-up calls.
3. The Church is focusing on all the right things — Evangelization and faith fundamentals — with Cardinal Dolan heading the effort.
2. Can we “win the culture”? The big 2012 Christmas movies are Catholic classics: Eucharist-loving Tolkien’s The Hobbit, and that Divine Mercy parable Les Miserables.
1. If we could be thankful before slavery ended, if we could be thankful before civil rights, if we could be thankful while the Soviets controlled Eastern Europe, we can be thankful now!
Never miss a post! Subscribe below to our weekly newsletter.